“What happens in fight-yoga stays in fight-yoga!!”
A well-balanced program blending the serenity of yoga with a love of punching things!
– Gillian Win Connolly
Gillybean Fight Yoga classes combine pilates, calisthenics and martial arts into a program that keeps the body guessing and evolving while having fun.
My mission is to reach all levels of fitness, through a holistic approach of unifying the mind body and spirit as one.
- Mindful movement (physical being)
- Linking the body to conscious presence (awareness/mind)
- Activating one’s life force, Prana
- Controlled breath-work, invigorating the energetic body (spirit)
My method is building confidence through boxing (Fight Yoga) and awakening one’s spirit through mindful strength-based yoga practice.
Why Gillybean Fight Yoga is right for you:
Activate your minds eye and visualize yourself at the end of my program achieving elite Gillybean Fight Yoga status.
Benefits of Gillybean Fight Yoga include:
- Family and a sense of belonging
- Pride in seeing holistic change in the mind, body and spirit
- Relieving back pain by strengthening the core and back muscles while staying limber
- Quiets the mind – mindfulness
- Provides stress relief – relieving tension in tight muscles
- Awakens your true light through daily Chakra practice
Unlock your full potential by learning self-discipline. Through pranayama and physical practice (Asanas) you will alter your mood, thoughts and emotions.
Replenish your whole being = holistic wellness!